53rd Annual - April 20, 2019
- Launching crews will use the "City Dock" located downriver of Saint Joseph's Dock
- Head downriver in Lane 0 through Columbia Bridge. Beware of Finish Line dock along shore
- You may then turn your shell and head up river along the west river
- If warming up, continue above the 2k start line.
- If coming back after racing, travel through Strawberry Mansion Bridge and wait for a referee to signal OK to cross course
- You will then proceed downriver in lane 0 through Strawberry Mansion Bridge to the "Canoe Club Dock" (Temple) for recovery
- There will be buoy lines from the 2k start to Strawberry Mansion Bridge separating lanes 0 and 1; lanes 3 and 4, and lanes 6 and 7. Also, a line seperating lanes 0 and 1 from Strawberry Mansion bridge to the 1000 meter line.
Turning Buoy Pictures